This is likely Week #6 that Ana's paperwork has been in PGN. Our agency actually submitted everything on 9/13/07, but PGN indicated that the documents were received into their system on 9/21/07. I am going by the date that PGN gave me and thinking that this is week six. What does this mean? From all I have read and researched, if we can make it through this week AND next week without a preview, then we may expect an approval the following week. This is simply based on the "best caese scenarios" I have seen from other blog pages and Guatemalan adoption boards. As we have found throughout this entire process, nothing is predictable! :-)
We are SO praying that we do not get a preview with Ana's paperwork. We received her 4 month DVD this week and it was so exciting to see glimpses of her little personality. She smiled and squealed and really seemed a lot more like a baby than an infant. We are so anxious to have her home with us and to let her know how much we all love her. Grace has been playing Steven Curtiss Chapman's "All I Really Want for Christmas" song daily. Both the kids are saying that they want her home for thier Christmas gift. They also both really want to come to Guatemala with us. We are praying about that. It is an added expense, but we feel that Joel, in particular, would really benefit from the experience. With homesch0oling, I would just make the whole experience part of our schooling for December and January. We'll see... We may just get them passports IN CASE, the situation is right. That way, once we know our travel dates, we can decide if it is best to take them.
We are eager to begin another week in this process. Hopefully soon, our little girl will be on her way to the USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment