Oh, the things our little Ana is saying these days... and she tends to repeat them over and over until she is sure that EVERYONE present has heard them. Today she had to tell all of us that she was "cute" in her new church dress. ("Mommy, I cute... Daddy, I cute... Joelly, I cute... Gracie, I cute...") Then, I spent a VERY long time, trying to get her to sit still so that I could take her picture in it. She kept walking along the planting area, and then would come rushing over to the camera (before I had even taken a picture) shouting, "Mommy - I see it!" (wanting to see the picture she thought I had taken...) Finally, I snapped this one as she was playing with the flower I had given her (so that she wouldn't pick the real ones... :-)
She definitely adds MANY smiles to each and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment