This blog was originally created to help keep our family and friends informed as we journeyed together in the adoption of our youngest daughter from Guatemala. In April of 2008, all of our prayers were answered, and we traveled as a family to Guatemala to finally bring home Ana Hope. We now use this blog as an opportunity to share and preserve the precious everyday moments that can easily be forgotten in the busyness of everyday life.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
"Mom! Come quick!"
Today I was at the office supply store getting some mailing materials for our documents. Joel and Grace were looking at the stickers. Suddenly I heard Grace yell (very loudly), “MOOOOMMMMM!!!! Come QUICK!” I ran across the store to find her squealing with delight in front of a man carrying a darker-skinned baby. She continued to shout, “Mommy- I found a really cute little baby that looks JUST like my baby sister will look!” She then explain to the crowd she had attracted that she was going to fly on an airplane to get a little baby sister from Guatemala. It was slightly embarrassing, but incredibly touching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment