This blog was originally created to help keep our family and friends informed as we journeyed together in the adoption of our youngest daughter from Guatemala. In April of 2008, all of our prayers were answered, and we traveled as a family to Guatemala to finally bring home Ana Hope. We now use this blog as an opportunity to share and preserve the precious everyday moments that can easily be forgotten in the busyness of everyday life.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
The Office of the Great Seal (12/28/06)
Today we had to make a trip to Grand Rapids to pick up our home study (at Trish’s house) and then continue on to “The Office of the Great Seal” which is located in Eastbrook Mall. It has been amazing how everything has fallen into place. When I entered the Secretary of the State’s office, there was a sign indicating that the computers were down indefinitely. I stayed in line, just praying that they would be back up soon. At that point, having to go home and make another trip back to GR seemed very overwhelming. Once I approached the desk and indicated my purpose for being there, I was sent over to another desk and that one woman’s computer began working again (JUST HERS!) All of our documents were perfect and in about 30 minutes they were all state certified and we were on our way! We are told it is fairly rare to have all of your documents certified in just one trip. What a blessing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment