.jpg)
Ana continues to entertain us all with her increasing vocabulary and her funny personality. She is really putting sentences together now, and talks all the time. Here are a few of her latest phrases...
* "It not cute, Mommy... Don't say Ana cute!"
(in response to ANY new hair-do or piece of clothing...
nothing can be "cute" for some reason)
* "Yippy Skippy! I love a vitamins! Can I have omega, Mommy? Can I?"
* "Grandma take me potty. She say, "Wow-wee"!
* "I Papa's baby...I love Papa."
* "OH, I LOVE IT! It a PRINCESS CUP! It my favorite! Thank you SO MUCH!"
(in response to a new sippy cup)
* "What your favorite color? Ana's favorite orange!"
* "Mommy, turn Jay Jay on please..."
* "Can Ana go to Kindermusik today?"
(It is always a long wait for Wednesdays...)
* "I a baby, Mommy...hold you... "(meaning hold me like a baby)
* "Mommy, (insert Joel or Grace) being mean to me."
* "Ruff-ruff... I Judah!"
(This is often exclaimed while Ana is crawling around
barking and growling. Judah is a dog who belongs
to some of our good friends.)
* "Mommy, I do it MYSELF!"
* "I two!" (Yes, she DEFINITELY is!)
* "Oh, that's nice..."
* "That Ana's!"
* "OH MY GOSH!"
* "What the problem, Joel? What the problem, Grace?"
* "I not like that!" (In response to anything new or different.)
* "I hungry, Mommy. I love food. I love to eat. It go down in my tummy."
* "I love you, Mommy... you a nice lady."
* "Joel Ana's brother...Grace Ana's sister. I love Joel. I love Grace."
* "I Ana Hope VanZanten. You Mommy VanZanten.
That Daddy VanZanten. That Grace Marie.
That Joel Austin. They Ana's family. They all be VanZanten."
She loves to read books to her baby (Abby), and has recently taken an interest in drawing and looking for letters and numbers in books and magazines. Her favorite meal is grilled chicken with broccoli and ranch dressing. She also loves bagels, ice cream cones, cheese, raisins, grapes, cherries, and pasta. She continues to add such a sweet sense of humor to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment