Friday, February 6, 2009

Date Night!

Grace had been looking forward to this evening for several weeks. In her opinion, it was her first REAL date! She and Brian went to the Father-Daughter Dance at our church. What a very special evening for them. Grace could hardly stop talking when they returned home this evening. She wore her special party dress from Uncle Dan, the necklace I wore on our wedding day, one of my rings, and a special corsage from her Daddy. When I went in to give her one last goodnight kiss, she whispered, "Mom, it was everything I dreamed it would be like! There were even fountains and instead of shooting water, it was chocolate!"

Joel, Ana, and I went downtown to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. Joel brought his camera and asked some nice guy to take our "date night" picture, too. We all had a great evening!

1 comment: