Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grace's 1st Ice Show


Grace so enjoyed participating with the figure skating club at the South Haven Ice Show. It was a pretty cold day with the wind, but all the excitement seemed to keep her warm enough. She was a bit nervous before each performance, but was relieved that she did not have any falls. The ice rink is an outdoor rink in the middle of the downtown area in South Haven. Between shows we walked around downtown and sampled all kinds of delicious chili for the Ice Festival chili contest. We also were able to see quite a few ice sculptures. After the second show, Joel and Grace had some time to skate together. Joel did a great job, despite having new hockey skates. It was a great weekend!






2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Grace!! That is soo cool, what a great skater you are! Thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie Girl, you are my very favorite skater! You were so graceful just like your name and totally beautiful. I cant wait to see you compete in the Olympics someday. I see it was sunny, I knew I should have gone. :) Next performance I want to know about it so that I can go. Really proud of you Gracie girl! Susie

    ReplyDelete